Monday, May 28, 2012

Taken Down



I wanted to send this to you but i'm afraid that it will spoil everything. Afraid that you cant't happily hang out with your friend or text nicely with me. But it doesn't feel good to just keep it to myself.

I actually told my friend to meet tomorrow as you said you were going to bring me to fix my laptop today. Makes me happy for nothing. This isn't the first time you're doing something like that. And the worst part is it seemed like you've forgotten all about it. I thought you were busy and i didn't want to disturb you but you were actually out with your friend leaving me here alone. And taking so long to reply my texts and such. It's so disappointing.

I really wished you would be more sensitive towards my feelings and not have me on standby like that..

No comments:

Post a Comment